- Posts no fórum: 18
16/07/2016, 21:33:51 via Web
16/07/2016 21:33:51 via Web
Xperia Z3 Compact, CyanogenMod 12 - official nightly
Since 2015-01-21 CM12 nightly available.
- 2G, 3G, LTE DATA
- sound (2 speakers are ok)
- camera + video recording are ok
- OTA update
- Audio calls work over loudspeaker, it's usable, but uncomfortable.
- Calling app somebody is a bit laggy - Try turning off "Phone number lookup" in dialer settings
- built in Audio Fx seems to be buggy on BT
- USB OTG
- auto brightness is buggy - SOLVED 2015-01-27
- the recovery is EXTREMELY hard to read. It looks like a black screen but if you look closer the brightness is set to minimum or something. - SOLVED 2015-01-27
- backup current ROM
- download and put cm12 ROM on external SD
- extract kernel from this cm12 zip (boot.img) and flash in fastboot / fastboot flash boot boot.img
- power up phone, go to recovery mode
- do a full wipe
- select Aplly Update -> chose from sdcard1 -> select cm12 nightly zip
- after finish reboot phone
Google Apps i got from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/para...-apps-t2943900 I pick "micro version of gapps"
Thanks to veimus for instalation help
Alguém já tentou instalar a rom (não me responsabilizo se alguém tentar instalar e tiver problemas).